Kawaii Karate Lottie Doll
Be bold and brave and learn karate – just like Lottie! Lottie learns karate from her inspirational karate teacher who encourages her to try her best.
We have been inspired by Sensei Debi Steven, founder of PeeWee Karate in London, who teaches young girls to achieve their potential. Originally from South Africa, Sensei Debi represented the Springbok “all styles” karate team and competed at both a national and international level. She is also founder of a ground-breaking initiative to deliver self-defence classes to underprivileged women and girls in India ACTIONBREAKSSILENCE.
- Lottie is a wholesome doll alternative for children aged 3-9; she is 7.5 inches (18cm) tall, so is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around.
- The key point of difference is that Lottie has a ‘childlike’ body – she doesn’t wear makeup, jewellery or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet (always a useful life skill for all girls, big and small).
- She’s all about letting girls be girls, doing all the activities a child would do, not growing up too quickly, and presenting a healthy view on body image.
- Lottie’s clothing is composed of tactile fabrics with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with velcro fastenings.
- Her hair is lovely and soft; it doesn’t tangle and knot like other doll hair.
- Lottie has bendable knees with ball socket hips and arms; her head can move side to side and she can do the splits front to back and side to side.
- Lottie is presented in a giftable, illustrated and collectible ‘doll box bag’, with minimal plastic packaging.
- Launched in August 2012, she has won 12 international awards, including 3 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards.
- Recommended Age: 3 Years +