Looking for something crafty to make with your little one during these last few weeks of summer? This DIY necklace is easy and your little one can wear it back to school!
What you will need:
- pieces of leather
- leather hole punch
- paint brush
- craft paint
- mod podge
- cut out several small circles from your leather pieces, varying in size
- place a strip of tape down the middle of each circle piece
- using the tape as a guide, paint one side of each circle
- after the paint has dried, peel the tape off and brush mod podge over the painted area of the circle
- place your circles in the pattern that you like, and punch one hole on either side of the circle using the leather punch
- wrap a piece of tape around the end of your yarn, and string the circles onto the yarn to make your necklace
- cut your yarn and tie your necklace together and you are ready to wear!